To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
My client is a Global Financial Services Company with over 25,000 people.
The Information Security setup with this client serves as part of a global service offering based in the US.
The main aim for this new senior appointment will be for the selected Head of Information Security to develop this service line across the UK.
A Senior Manager with a successful Consultancy background will be the ideal experience level for this role.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Business Development – proven success in selling Cyber Security services with big ticket new business wins.
- Developing Solutions – creating new solutions. Identifying new growth areas – responsible for the development of new solutions to reflect market trends and demand in the market.
- Delivering Projects – Team management and Team Delivery. Working with leads and senior executives.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Information security assessments
- 3rd party vendor experience
- Ethical Hacking/Penetration testing
- Network Security
- Cloud security assessments
- IT security technology implementations
- IS solutions
- Data security
Certifications & Qualifications:
- Industry Related Degree
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.