To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call 07500895019
My client are a start-up bank based in London. This is a new client as of mid September 2020 and a very exciting time to look at joining this new bank.
A Head of Information Security position you will form part of the leadership team for the bank.
The main focus for this new role will be to lead designing, building and running the bank’s information security systems.
Reporting directly into the C level you will be scoping information security risk, developing and creating Cyber and information security risk management practices.
The main focus/responsibilities for this role are to:
Develop Cyber and Information Security risk management practices including Cyber Security strategy.
Implementation of Information security risk management practices as well as creation of Incident response plans & privacy risk controls & IS audits both internally and externally.
Main Duties & experience:
- Developing Information Security risk management strategies
- Developing Information Security controls
- Communicating with stakeholders in the business: raising cyber awareness and information security risk management
- Supporting policy owners
- Providing evaluations and recommendations of the information security capabilities
- Risk management
- Security management – CISSP highly desirable or CISM / CISA / equivalent
- Information Security frameworks
- Financial services experience – preferably in banking
- Excellent relationship-building skills
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.