This company is currently seeking an Incident Response Analyst Manager to join their technology team. The chosen candidate will be working in a fast paced, results driven environment, it is important that the chosen candidate can grasp new technology, and contribute to this environment at a rapid pace.
What does the role involve?
- Monitoring and responding to detected threats and potential vulnerabilities received by alert or proactively hunted
- Acting as a subject matter professional for security monitoring, incident response triaging, and incident response related tools
- Develop incident response procedures for new use cases to ensure best practices are consistently followed
- Administering clear understanding and judgment about plausible threats and regulating the risk they pose to the business
Can I apply?
- Minimum five years of Security monitoring experience and
- Experience with IT process definition or improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Understanding of network and system intrusion and detection methods, hacking tools techniques and procedures
- Experience with malware analysis, endpoint lateral movement detection methodologies and host forensic tools
- Understanding of network protocol analysis, public key infrastructure, open source software, scripting and software programming
- US Citizenship is required
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or cait.corie@BeecherMadden.com