The Incident Response/Digital Forensics professional will lead information security consultancy arrangements with clients, support internal data security agendas, create new revenue and support pre-sales activities.
What does the role involve?
- Performing cyber breach incident response investigations
- Developing incident management plans and deliver training
- Documenting and maintaining internal incident response policies and procedures
- Creating client-ready documents and presentations
- Organising and executing cyber security pre-breach engagements
- Developing and delivering security awareness training
- Contributing to marketing and business development efforts
Can I apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Do you have more than 2-3 years of consulting experience?
- Do you have more than 4-5 years of experience working in a technical infrastructure role?
- Ability to perform malware analysis
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Ability to work autonomously
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org