These company are looking for Incident Response/Digital Forensics Professionals ranging from Cybersecurity graduates extending to Senior/Director level. The Incident Response/Digital Forensics professionals will lead information security consultancy arrangements with clients, support internal data security agendas, create new revenue and support pre-sales activities.
What does the role involve?
- Delivering incident response consulting to clients across a broad range of industries
- Performing cyber breach incident response investigations
- Developing incident management plans and deliver training
- Documenting and maintaining internal incident response policies and procedures
- Creating client-ready documents and presentations
- Organising and executing cyber security pre-breach engagements
- Developing and delivering security awareness training
- Contributing to marketing and business development efforts
- Document and maintain incident response policies and procedures
- Participating in an on-call alternation to deliver client incident coverage
Can I apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- 2-3 years of direct experience in incident response, digital forensics, malware analysis and security operations
- Do you have more than 2-3 years of consulting experience?
- Do you have more than 4-5 years of experience working in a technical infrastructure role?
- An advanced working knowledge of endpoint, memory and network forensics tools
- Ability to perform malware analysis
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Technical engineering background
- An in depth understanding of Network administration
- Great knowledge of security tools such as SIEM, firewalls
- Certifications such as CREST, CCIM, EnCE, EnCEP, ACE are desired.
- A broad knowledge of information security is essential (A good understanding of the practical application and theory of security technology)
- Are you a good team player?
- Do you have a passionate interest in information security and dedication to continued professional development?
- Ability to work autonomously in a speedily changing, shapeless environment
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond to incidents during non-business hours
- Capability to travel, including internationally
- Are you a strong communicator who is able interact with individuals at all levels from the C-Suite?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org