To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call 07500895019
Manager – Cyber Forensics – Incident Response
BeecherMadden are excited to partner exclusively with this market leading, global client in the search for an Incident Response Manager – Cyber Forensics – Incident Response.
This client are building on a very successful 2020 the Incident Response teams saw a huge increase in the number of end clients and workload grow to record highs. They now need to hire to support this growth and deliver.
This is a true Cyber Forensics Incident Response role, a hands on technical position managing the cases. doing the IR, getting stuck into reverse malware work.
We want an accomplished Incident Response specialist who is used to working in an exciting constantly changing style preferably across a variety of different industries.
- Global projects
- Global client lists – with one of the most diversified client portfolios in the industry
- Access to the best technology in the industry
- Clear career progression – an investment in you professionally to see you continue to grow and develop
- An industry recognised and respected brand name – this client are often mentioned when we ask candidates who they respect and admire in the market
- This is a rare chance to join a market leading team of experts and work with some of the best Digital Forensics and Incident Response specialists in the country
- Cyber Forensic Analysis
- Hands on Technical Analysis
- Investigations into network intrusions
- Investigating cybersecurity incidents
- Perform host-based and network-based analysis
- Manage and lead investigative teams
Required experience / background:
Digital forensics and incident response experience – at Manager level.
Any of the following certs will be highly desirable:
- GCIH or the GCFA certification
- Any of the following CREST certs: CRIA or CPIA or similar
- Any of the industry recognised DFIR tools such as EnCase or X-Ways, FTk or Cellebrite or similar
Please apply today if of interest or contact Edward Carr at BeecherMadden.
If you can share / forward to anyone that you know of who will be interested in this new opportunity the client are progressing quickly.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.