To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500895019
New Hire January 2021
BeecherMadden are excited to partner exclusively with this market leading, global client in the search for a Manager – Cyber Forensics – Incident Response.
My client had a very successful 2020 which saw a huge increase in the number of end clients and the workload grow to record highs. They now need to hire to support this growth and deliver.
This is a true Cyber Forensics Incident Response role. A real, accomplished DFIR specialist will be needed for this new hire.
So why join?
- Global projects
- Global client lists – with one of the most diversified client portfolios in the industry
- Exciting projects
- Access to the best technology in the industry
- Clear career progression – an investment in you professionally to see you continue to grow and develop
- An industry recognised and respected brand name – this client are often mentioned when we ask candidates who they respect and admire in the market
- This is a rare chance to start 2021 by joining a market leading team of experts and work with some of the best Digital Forensics and Incident Response specialists in the country
- Cyber Forensic Analysis
- Hands on Technical Analysis
- Investigations into network intrusions
- Investigating cybersecurity incidents
- Perform host-based and network-based analysis
- Manage and lead investigative teams
Required experience / background:
Digital forensics and incident response experience – at Manager level.
Any of the following certs will be highly desirable:
- GCIH or the GCFA certification
- Any of the following CREST certs: CRIA or CPIA or similar
- Any of the industry recognised DFIR tools such as EnCase or X-Ways, FTk or Cellebrite or similar
Please apply today if of interest or contact Edward Carr at BeecherMadden.
If you can share / forward to anyone that you know of who will be interested in this new opportunity the client are progressing quickly.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.