Role Summary: This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a leading consultancy based in Virginia.
What does the role involve?
– You will observe firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence of malicious and compromised activity.
– Perform reactive incident response functions but not limited to host-based analysis functions through investigating windows, Linux etc systems to identify indicators of breach.
– You will investigate data breaches leveraging forensics tools including encase, FTK, X-ways – in order to determine the source of any malicious activity that occurred in the client environments.
Can I apply?
– Are you talented with host-based forensics and data breach response?
– Do you have 2+ years experience in incident response or digital forensics?
– Do you have experience with open source forensic tools?
– Do you have a good working knowledge of EnCase, FTK, Splunk, Redline, SIFT, X-Ways?
Please contact Tom Layzell at BeecherMadden firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646 568 5375