contact Edward Carr at BeecherMadden. email@example.com
BeecherMadden are excited to partner exclusively with this market leading, global client in the search for a new Incident Response specialist- Cyber Forensics – Incident Response.
This client are growing the Incident Response teams to keep up with a huge increase in client demand. After a very successful year this Incident Response team now have a huge workload which has grown to record highs. They now need to hire to support this growth and deliver.
This is a true Cyber Forensics Incident Response role, a hands-on technical position managing the cases. doing the IR, getting stuck into reverse malware work.
We want an accomplished Incident Response specialist who is used to working in an exciting constantly changing style preferably across a variety of different industries.
You will form part of a wider Cyber Security team offering offensive as well as defensive Cyber security offerings to a wide portfolio of end clients.
You will work across different industries with often Global clients on major Cyber Incidents.
So Why join?
- Global projects
- Global client lists – with one of the most diversified client portfolios in the industry
- Access to the best technology in the industry
- Clear career progression – an investment in you professionally to see you continue to grow and develop
- An industry recognised and respected brand name – this client are often mentioned when we ask candidates who they respect and admire in the market
- This is a rare chance to join a market leading team of experts and work with some of the best Digital Forensics and Incident Response specialists in the country
- Cyber Forensic Analysis
- Hands on Technical Analysis
- Investigations into network intrusions
- Investigating cybersecurity incidents
- Perform host-based and network-based analysis
- Manage and lead investigative teams
Required experience / background:
Digital forensics and incident response experience – at Manager level.
Any of the following certs will be highly desirable:
- GCIH or the GCFA certification
- Any of the following CREST certs: CRIA or CPIA or similar
- Any of the industry recognised DFIR tools such as EnCase or X-Ways, FTk or Cellebrite or similar
Please apply today if of interest or contact Edward Carr at BeecherMadden. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an award winning Cyber Security Recruitment company who have worked in the Cyber Security industry for over 10years. Connect today.
If you can share / forward to anyone that you know of who will be interested in this new opportunity the client are progressing quickly.
Incident Response specialists – Up to £110,000 basic +Bonus and benefits