Job Title: Incident Response Senior Manager job
Location: Denver, Dallas or San Jose
Rewards: $130,000-$150,000 (base salary)
A leading consultancy is looking for a Incident Response Manager to oversee a team assigned to various projects. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers helping organisations to quickly and competently respond to potential threats and security incidents. This position is for a Senior Manager with the view of progressing to a Director.
What does the role involve?
- Lead the practise by driving strategy, innovation, technical support and new business;
- Manage clients within their incident response requirements;
- Lead on large programmes with a variety of clients, which includes leading, supporting and growing the teams.
Can I apply?
- Do you have over 7 years experience in cyber security specifically in Incident Response?
- Do you hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Cyber Security or similar?
- Do you have consulting experience within cyber security?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Global Consultancy, with strong career progression opportunities.
BeecherMadden is a provider of Cyber Security specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Karl Sharman or call +1 646 661 2835
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.