This Industrial Cyber Security team of this company is seeking talented consultants with evident experience in industrial cyber security to support its business growth and new clients in this area.
What does the role involve?
- Delivering innovative solutions within a critical infrastructure company
- Demonstrating experience of the cyber security issues facing organisations
- Security risk management in relation to industrial control systems and operational technology
- In depth understanding of the information and operational technology and what this means in terms of cyber security risks.
Can I apply?
- Experience in security management of industrial control and related systems (e.g. Process control and Distributed control)
- Experience Industrial cyber security and data communications (e.g. IEC 62443)
- Electricity transmission and distribution network control.
- Security risk management and architecture
- Critical Infrastructure
- Experience in security standards
- Do you have a strong team focus?
- Do you have exceptional communication, relationship building and influencing skills?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com