To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
This is a great opportunity to join a purpose-built, experienced Information Security team. This is a global client widely considered as a leader in their industry.
This role will sit alongside a team of experienced Information Security Analysts. The Information Security setup is tasked with making sure that the organisation is compliant with information security controls & policies which are a key part of the organisations ISO 27001 certification.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Leading the response to security incident & analysis of security events
- Respond to internal information security queries
- Vulnerability testing
- Assessing remediation requirements
- Document security policies, procedures & tests
- Providing metrics to the ISG Management
- Promote Cyber awareness
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Information Security Operations experience
- SOC environment experience (highly preferable but not an essential.)
- Experience in Information Security operations & Information Security in an international business
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.