Role Summary: A large information security firm are finding an information security specialist to recruit in a great role to help monitor health & social care services.
If successful you will be involved in:
• Constantly helping H & SC organisations during live incidents
• Analysing sources of information through our SIEM
• Remediation guidance and documenting best practice
• Hands on experience with information security technologies including SIEM
• Degree level or equivalent experience in an information security field
What you need:
• Must be able to comprehend and contribute to technical documentation
• In depth understanding of information security technologies
• Be an excellent written and oral communicator
• Be able to lead and educate within the team
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a high performing team people and some of the latest technologies in a fast paced and exceptionally rewarding environment.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980