Role Summary: This role will perform intelligence collection/curation activities, provide analysis using the intelligence and framework to identify emergent cyber threats to the company. Developing the company’s threat intelligence program in supporting eCommerce and Payment platforms.
What does the role involve?
– You will identify and assess internal and external cybersecurity risks that threaten the security, including all non-public information stored on systems.
– You will modify control structures to use threat intelligence and build collaboration processes to identify and respond to information on threats and vulnerabilities.
– Updating a repository of cybersecurity threats and vulnerability information that may be used in conducting risk assessments.
Can I apply?
– Do you have a minimum of (1) of the following certifications: SANS GIAG: GCTI, ISC2: CISSP, NICCS: CCIP, EC Council: C|TIA?
– Are you familiar with scripting at least one of the following: python, perl or a similar language?
– Do you have experience in penetration testing, IOCs, and exploits at all layers of the stack?
If you feel you would make a great candidate, then please get in touch! Call us on: 020 7382 7980 or Matthew.email@example.com