Role Summary: This is an exciting opportunity to join a multinational information technology company to support a range of projects across multiple industry sectors. This role will be a mix of consultancy, design and delivery.
What does the role involve?
– You will consider, understand and document client requirements.
– Deliver approved pieces of work either as team lead or as part of a team.
– You will be able to apply a consulting approach using knowledge gained from previous experiences and engagements, and your own research to address client’s security challenges.
Can I apply?
– Do you have experience as an IT architect and practiced as a Security Architect?
– Do you have experience in defining and delivering security architectures in complex multi-technology environments?
– Architecture of a minimum of two of the following security Technologies:
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Firewalls, Intrusion Detection / Prevention, Anti Malware, Email Security, Web Content Filtering, DDoS Protection, Mobile Device Security, Endpoint Detection & Response, Patch Management.
If you feel you would make a great candidate for this exciting role then please get in touch! Contact: ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com or 020 7382 7980