This company is currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to work within their Response & Security Operations team. The chosen candidate will be providing Security services to varied range of high value clients. The role includes providing technical support to a range of toolsets and infrastructure facilitating the operational delivery of the company’s security monitoring and Incident response services.
What does the role involve?
- Providing technical support to a range of toolsets and infrastructure
- Project work (New systems, functionality, etc),
- Eventually participating in an on-call rota (one week in four).
- Learning new technologies
Can I apply?
- Experience in Windows, Hardware and Application Patching
- Working experience and knowledge of MS Windows and Active directory.
- Working experience and knowledge of Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu).
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Scripting knowledge
- Excellent IT skills
- An in depth understanding of the Cyber Security risks
- Do you have a good working knowledge of various security technologies?
- Great interpersonal skills
- Do you have great verbal communication skills?
- Are you able to communicate effectively with various technical and non-technical team members alongside other relevant individuals?
- Great written communication skills
- Exceptional Time-management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills and an ability to analyse complex technical information in order to identify patterns and trends.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic understanding and experience of VMware
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com