To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Ross Downham firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
You will be working with a tight knit team of people who take pride in producing high quality work. Your primary focus will be to own the delivery of the iOS app.
The successful candidate will have a passion for engineering, as well as sports, finding the right tool for the job, and making an impact on the business.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Have full ownership of the iOS app
- Test your creation on the slopes!
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- 2+ years of experience developing for iOS
- Well versed in Swift
- Strong frontend skills
- Reactive programming
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Always looking into new technologies to improve their productivity and code quality
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.