This role comes with a lot of organisation, it is vital that the chosen candidate has experience with infrastructure and information systems audit experience which aligns with professional standards. The chosen candidate must keep up to date on audit, information technology and internal control and governance principles through ongoing instruction and continuous contribution in audit and industry groups
What does the role involve?
- Autonomously executing application, infrastructure and IT process audits.
- Performing audits consistent with IIA standards and department policies.
- Executing timely completion of audit including communication of status to auditee and Manager/Director.
- Recognising and documenting IT absences, hazards alongside chances for improvement.
- Presenting the results of audit work to Internal Audit Management and auditees
- Choreographing and conserving audit documentation
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues to fulfil project needs
- Developing internal control regimes within the company by providing internal control expertise
- Perform ad hoc projects or investigations when needed
Can I apply?
- Advanced proficiency of infrastructure and IT processes and controls required
- Ability to independently think through problems and proactively propose solutions.
- Comfortable working and learning independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills,
- Outstanding organisational abilities
- Computer Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint necessary
- Experience with analytical tools
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related )
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years professional exposure to Information Technology/ IT audit
- Familiarity with auditing and evaluating infrastructure
- In depth knowledge of cybersecurity risks and auditing operating schemes
- CISA and/or CISSP preferred
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or Matthew.chipchase@BeecherMadden.com