Role Summary: Within this role, you will be largely responsible for internal audits of the company’s IT infrastructure and will play a key role in the development and implementation of the overall audit plan.
What does the role involve?
– You will be mainly responsible for managing and carrying out audits of the company’s IT infrastructure including information/cybersecurity and technology operations.
– You will manage the audit process from start to finish autonomously, including planning and audit execution according to a risk-based approach.
– You will take part in the quarterly issue verification process, comprising the follow up for the satisfactory completion of outstanding issues raised by regulators and audits where required.
Can I apply?
– Do you have a minimum of 7 years in senior IT internal audit?
– Do you have strong analytical skills and a willingness to keep up with the industry?
– Do you have strong technical knowledge of technology risk and controls including information/cybersecurity?
For any enquiries, please call +1 646 968 0557 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org