A rapidly growing Information Security team seeks a Lead Application Security Engineer. This person will be conducting regular security programs (e.g. threat modelling, SAST, DAST), working closely alongside their internal product and development teams to ensure timely resolution of found security gaps.
What does the role involve?
• Ensuring secure coding practices, SAST, DAST, and penesting activity occurs on a regular basis
• Orchestrate threat modelling
• Brief and triage vulnerabilities within timely remediation
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with product and develop teams to ensure security is championed throughout processes
• Deliver remediation plans and status updates on vulnerability closure to clients
• Manage and negotiate security pentesting activity with clients and 3rd party vendors
Can I apply?
• More than 6 years of application security experience (preferably with a coding/development background)
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field or equivalent (e.g. Applicable industry recognised security certification such as CISSP, CEH, GWAPT)
• Strong knowledge of secure coding along with application security testing practices
• Experience with Checkmarx, Burpsuite and AppScan
• Amazing communication, team work and influencing skills
• Ability to communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Adaptable to hyper growth pace and changing priorities
• Able to manage various, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under tight time constraints
• Self motivation and ability to work with autonomy or minimal management
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org