Role Summary: This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a leading consultancy. You will be working at the front line of cyber security, delivering value to leading organisations.
What does the role involve?
- You will professionally lead a team, both locally and remotely.
- Apply a consulting approach as you will build, manage and drive client relationships.
- Run all aspects of a large program including resource management, financial planning and project planning.
Can I apply?
- Do you have experience with security legislation and regulatory frameworks (e.g. DPA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, NIS)?
- A minimum of one of the following cyber/information security qualifications – CISSP, CISM, CCSP?
- Do you have proven track record of successfully leading large client engagements?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career 020 7382 7980.