The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a consistent outline to classify, measure, and oversee and operational risk across the firm.
What does the role involve?
- Tracking and reporting on client inquiries and due diligence risk assessments related information security and cybersecurity
- Identifying and driving initiatives that improve the risk
- Develop training materials covering various risk topics
Can I apply?
- Understanding of technology risk concepts, including controls and control frameworks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the firm’s business and of the financial services industry
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact matthew.chipchase@BeecherMadden.com