The chosen candidate will oversee defining and implementing programs that assess the effectiveness of controls related to vendor management. The candidate must be able to interact with senior business representatives, divisional risk teams and vendors.
What does the role involve?
- Manage the firm’s property and casualty insurance programs including property, terrorism, environmental, general liability and workers compensation
- Monitor regulatory expectations and industry best practices
- Interpret NAT CAT model outputs and actuarial studies
Can I apply?
- 3 to 7 years of experience in risk management
- Global financial institution / asset management firm experience preferred
- Interest in financial markets and risk management
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact matthew.chipchase@BeecherMadden.com