This operational risk role is centred around handling the company’s property and casualty insurance programs. The chosen candidate should be able to collaborate with the team in order to evaluate firm operational risks and new activities to identify possible opportunities for insurance extenuation.
What does the role involve?
- Facilitating various Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) processes, as well as communicating assessment timelines, tracking and escalating completion status.
- Identify and drive initiatives that improve the risk management activities at the firm
- Working with the Operational Risk Analysts to facilitate any assessment changes
Can I apply?
- Experience within operational risk area with knowledge of risk and control assessment methodology
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong project management and organizational skills
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact matthew.chipchase@BeecherMadden.com