This role will either be based in either the company’s London (Victoria) or South Cambridgeshire offices (there is an opportunity to work from home) but there is a requirement to spend some time on client site, therefore willingness and ability to travel is a necessity. Opportunities for flexible working also exist (subject to client requirements). Joining this company gives the chosen candidates the access to technical training courses and other external certifications, which they assign study time and funding for.
What does the role involve?
- Providing high quality security assessments
- Meeting client expectations
- Supporting the sales team e.g. providing technical input
- Producing written and verbal reports to clients to an outstanding standard.
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Mentoring other team members
- Working with teams across the company to provide the newest technical knowledge and collaborate on thought-provoking client projects.
- Dealing with a variety of clients across virtually all industry sectors with a requirement for wide range of security assessments
Can I apply?
- Do you have 2 years+ experience working as a full-time penetration tester?
- Are you capable in performing a variety of penetration tests?
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented
- Ability communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
- Do you have industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP etc.
- Preferably will be interested in delivering and contributing the company’s CREST qualified ethical hacking training
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com