Role Summary: This will be working for a leading bank, you will develop and implement global security architecture solutions using formal risk management methodologies.
What does the role involve?
- You will Lead security technology requirements and architectural Network/ Systems infrastructure and blueprint delivery on emerging technologies and FinTech.
- Assist the operations team in security evaluation of internal and third-party developed hardware, testing and document evaluation findings in reports and briefing.
- Provide guidance and assistance to senior level technology and business managers in researching innovative and disruptive technologies.
Can I apply?
- Do you have between 10-12 years of experience in information security or equivalent experience?
- Do you have previous experience with assessment, development, implementation, cryptography, identity and access management, etc or equivalent?
- Do you have a working knowledge of industry standard identity and access management mechanisms such as SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, Active Directories, key management, encryption etc?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Matt Chipchase or call +1 (646) 968-0557.