Role Summary: This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic market leading and award-winning company.
What does the role involve?
– Investigate data breaches and determine source of compromises and malicious activity that occurred in client environments.
– You will mentor of team members in incident response and forensics best practice.
– You will manage incident response engagements to scope work, guide clients through forensic investigations and contain security incidents.
Can I apply?
– Do you have 6+ years in incident repose or digital forensics consulting experience?
– Are you confident that you have strong leadership skills (experience in managing a team of individuals)?
– Are you skillful with host-based forensics and data breach response?
– Do you have experience with open source forensics tools?
Please contact Tom Layzell at BeecherMadden email@example.com or +1 646 568 5375