To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
Are you Data privacy expert with client facing experience and seeking a new opportunity?
The client is an award-winning consultancy with an international presence. This opportunity will be perfect for an individual interested in joining a firm that has the financial backing of a multi-billion-dollar organisation and still run as a small business – People first.
If successful you will be involved in:
- A great work life balance
- Great culture
- Competitive base salary with 15% guaranteed bonus
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge in cybersecurity
- Experience in data privacy and GDPR
- Experience in advising C-suite and senior stakeholder
- Knowledge of cyber frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001, PCI-DSS
- Ability to business develop is desirable but not essential
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.