This company is seeking a full time manager to create, develop and manage a team of sales and business development representatives. This is a role for individuals who have proven success in managing and building people to achieve weekly, quarterly and annual goals as well as a passion for coaching, mentoring and inspiring people.
What does the role involve?
• Hire, train, coach, develop and manage a team of sales/business development reps
• Manage day to day activities such as live coaching and mentoring, call statistics, conversions and pipeline build
• Work closely with sales managers and account executries to ensure proper alignment on opportunity quality, follow up on hand off
• Work with marketing to align inbound and outbound campaigns
• Have a maniacal focus on outcomes and impact
• Closely monitor metrics
• Work with marketing team to align with inbound and outbound campaigns
Can I apply?
• Must have one year of inside sales or outside sales (closing) experience
• 2+ years of management experience with proven track record of hiring, retaining and developing individuals and team
• Experience working in and building inside sales teams
• Must have been star SDR or BDR for minimum 1 year
• Are you a natural leader?
• Are you data driven?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org