This company is looking for an individual able to work as a part of a team and exercise good time management. The candidate is expected to be able to present and write professional reports to key.
What does the role involve?
- Complete analysis/correlation of ‘Events of Interest’ to identify incidents
- Ensure all events of interest, exceptions & incidents are responded to in accordance with established SOC work instructions
- Provide log analysis to support SOC services
- Responsible for SOC work instructions, ensuring they are reviewed and amended
- Maintain currency in security concepts, tools and best practices
- Produce reports and vulnerability/trending analysis as requested by UK SOC Mgr or key stakeholders
- Complete tooling configuration changes
- Carry out minor tool maintenance as directed
Can I apply?
- Experience with SANS SEC401, SANS SEC503, SANS SEC504 and SANS SEC501
- Experience with Wireshark Packet Analysis
- Being an Ethical Hacker is desirable
- Experience with FIAHMG
- Experience with CREST
- In depth knowledge of Intrusion Prevention System
- Experience with SIEM and Firewall
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com