This leading Fintech Start-up are looking for A SecOps engineer to join their rapidly growing team. This is a market leading company in the cryptocurrency space, and this will allow you to work on some cutting-edge projects.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Building application security processes and pipelines to contribute to the development team’s move to true Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement.
- Working alongside the global team on Identity and Access Management projects
- Fulfilling responsibilities for the Development teams to cover absence, and capacity issues
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Code (or script) in at least one modern application development or utility language
- Know how to build, run and deploy secure Docker containers
- Be aware of how containers and microservices are configured, and can be secured and orchestrated, using Kubernetes
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, leading a team of cyber security specialists.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Ross Downham (Recruitment delivery team) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980