Role Summary: This is an exciting role for a Security Architect Consultant to drive valuable security change within the business from the development to review of architectures.
What does the role involve?
– You will work closely with risk advisors, system engineers etc, to enable the secure planning, delivery and configuration of ICT systems.
– You will deliver strategic direction to investment in new technologies and in the delivery of secure services and solutions.
– You will deliver through leadership, support business development activities, perform delivery oversight and manage senior client engagements.
Can I apply?
– Do you have a passion for understanding current trends and development?
– Do you have experience in delivering security architecture guidance to commercial organisations?
– Do you have knowledge of architectural frameworks and experience in applying security architecture principles to small or large integration projects?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of practitioners working in cyber security.