Role Summary: A leading consultancy is seeking a Security Architecture Manager to join a team of one of the best in the industry.
What does the role involve?
- Working closely with technology architecture teams to perform security analysis and provide assessment feedback.
- Deliver security consulting services internally to the company, from giving security guidance to functioning as an information security subject matter professional.
- Explain information security controls and patterns that support risk assessments and support the development of secure architectures.
Can I apply?
- Do you have a minimum of five years within security architecture?
- Do you have a deep technical knowledge from at least one or several: (Azure, AWS, Sourcefire, Palo Alto, Symantec, Bit 9, Imperva)?
- Do you have experience designing and executing secure architecture and reference architectures – from including capacity management to technical documentation.
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career firstname.lastname@example.org or 646 661 2835.