To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
UK’s top three Car Insurance companies and is one of the nation’s best companies to work for who currently have over 10,000 employees and over 6 million customers worldwide. Are currently hiring for Security Engineers and a Cloud Engineer to carry out security measures protect companies data and systems from potential cyber-attacks.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Work collaboratively with the wider Information Security team. This includes working with the Incident Response team, assisting with incidents and enhancing incident response tooling; Security Architecture to ensure that any existing constraints are overcome within forward-looking plans, and with the Security Consultants to provide additional technical knowledge
- Take a threat led approach to generate mitigation and countermeasures
- Recognise that telemetry for security products will increasingly be curated in the cloud, and be prepared to develop API endpoints and connections to collect and collate this knowledge
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Internet filtering
- Email filtering
- EndPoint detection and response
- Host based firewalling, HIDS/HIPS
Cloud Engineers are required to demonstrate the above and the following:
- Proven experience of supporting IT/security products and a strong technical background is essential, with knowledge of managing or supporting at least one of the following areas:
- Cloud security tools (e.g. AWS Security Hub, Azure Security Centre)
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.