To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call 02073827980
The payments and financial services industry is targeted and attacked every single day by Cyber Criminals – this is a busy team and will need someone who thrives in an exciting environment.
This is a great role for an experience Security Operations Center – SOC Specialist to join a global Cyber team and work in an exciting, collaborative working environment performing forensic analysis as well as reversing malware + responding to cyber security incidents.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Lead Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence
- Develop internal security procedures
- Work with the Global Information Security team to develop new security technologies will enhance detection & response.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience of performance managing/managing people
- In-depth knowledge of security issues inherent in corporate environments
- Proven technical ability and experience in Unix/Linux & Microsoft Windows alongside Firewalls, network switches etc.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.