To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr (Recruitment delivery team) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
My client offers a 30% Bonus – an excellent benefits package and the rare opportunity to work in the retail sector. This organisation are proud of their collaborative working environment – unrivalled career progression and exciting workplace.
This hire will be working across different departments within the business getting exposure to the whole company and managing multiple security transformation projects simultaneously.
This role will see the Security Programme Manager delivery various security transformation projects across the business. These projects will assist in reducing security risks and help the organisation improve security maturity across the organisation.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Management of several different work streams across Cyber Security/information security functions.
- Delivering to agreed SLA’s timescales quality controls and budget criteria
- Managing risks
- Senior stakeholders engagement across the group.
- End to end project lifecycle Management.
- Execution to BAU project experience.
- Improve security maturity and risk reduction.
- 3rd party managed services experience
- Security Standards knowledge and familiarity in PCI-DSS, GDPR, ISF & ISO27001Ability to liaise and communicate across technical and non-technical teams.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- The right candidate will have a proven track record in successfully delivering Cyber Security / IT Security projects in a large preferably global company.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.