Job Title: Security, Risk & Compliance Consultant job, Washington DC, $125,000
Location: Washington DC
A leading consultancy is looking to recruit a Compliance, Risk & Security Consultant. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a growing consultancy and to work hands on with Fortune 500 clients. There is the opportunity with quick growth and remote engagements within the role.
What does the role involve?
- Being able to deliver strategic security advisory services;
- Conduct security assessments;
- Delivering standards, frameworks and roadmaps in order to bridge existing gaps.
Can I apply?
- Do you have experience in information security?
- Do you have experience in industry regulations/standards (PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST) and compliance frameworks (ISO, COBIT)?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading consultancy practice in a role that has the opportunity to make an impact and deliver meaningful change.
BeecherMadden is a provider of Cyber Security specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Karl Sharman or call +1 646 661 2835
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.