This company is recruiting for a Senior Associate within their Technology Risk Cyber Security sector. This is an amazing opportunity as you will be in a very supportive and motivating environment, you’re given the ability to contribute to this face paced environment.
What does the role involve?
- Executing network, host and mobile device forensics malware triage and cyber incident response
- Providing technology advisory services to enhance forensic client engagements
- Monitoring on-site examinations and collections
- Studying and establishing new digital forensics scripts, tools, and procedures
- Evaluating and solving a wide range of technical issues, and support a cyber response lab in a technically secure environment
Can I apply?
- Minimum of three years of experience in digital forensics and incident response
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field from (Computer Science preferred)
- Technical skill in Windows operating system internals and
- Advanced experience in industry computer forensic tools and in preservation of digital evidence
- Experience in at least one scripting/programming language
- Must be authorised to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or cait.corie@BeecherMadden.com