This company is driven by market demand for consulting advice/support in their specialist focus area of IT Infrastructure Transformation & Cloud Adoption. They assist clients leverage the advantages of new infrastructure and cloud services to more efficiently support their changing business objectives.
They are looking for an experienced IT Advisory professional in the IT consulting sector at Senior Consultant level grade. The Senior Consultant role is a client focused delivery role. Their primary objectives are to deliver on client site assignments to a high standard for the company.
What does the role involve?
- Established consulting
- Client-focused mentality
- Confidently presenting solutions to senior stakeholders and gaining their buy-in In addition
- A collective working style and evidence of being a team player
- Developing quality relationships with client and client team
- Contributing to the production of sales propositions
- Understanding the commercial functioning of the company
- Ensure the running of assignments
- Demonstrate dependability
- Meeting contractual commitments and deadlines
- Support junior members
Can I apply?
- Excellent presentation, report writing and articulation skills
- A successful degree-level academic background
- Are you Ambitious with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have exceptional organisational skills?
- Do you have a background in IT infrastructure transformation and public cloud adoption?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or ed.carr@BeecherMadden.com