Role Summary: The perfect candidate will work with niche penetration testing activities with unique clients – the company are looking for the candidate to make something your own and build the future for the clients.
What does the role involve?
- Assist and support the establishment of a red team.
- You will use advanced security analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Completing client projects associated with incident response, security intelligence, security monitoring etc.
Can I apply?
- Do you have experience working in a penetration testing role in intense environments?
- Do you have the ability to recognise a sophisticated attack, and how to identify patterns within threat intelligence and malware analysis?
- Good working knowledge of pen-testing?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, call 020 7382 7980.