Staff Risk and Investigations team are seeking a highly capable individual to help enhance the Insider Threat Program by working closely with security and development teams to solve complex risk and security challenges.
What does the role involve?
- Accumulate and curate data needed to understand potential solutions to the problems,
- Communicate the insights and results of your analysis to the team
- Continuously evaluate changes in actors, tactics, techniques and targets to enhance threat scenarios.
Can I apply?
- Minimum of 6 years of data science/engineering experience
- Strong Python programming skills with an understanding of what it takes to write high quality code
- Demonstrated success in managing projects and working closely with business stakeholders
- Awareness of latest cyber security trends and development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980 or Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org