To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500895019
I am working with Fintech who are revolutising the personal finance space.
Backed by some of the top investors in Europe this is a fast growing, exciting journey to be a part of.
In need of a Senior DevOps Engineer on a permanent basis. They are a rapidly growing business that is re-defining how individuals and families connect and engage with their financial life.
You will be working with application developers to automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of applications into a Kubernetes environment quickly and reliably. You will be providing continuous delivery solutions in a cloud environment and have experience with the core suite of tools used to manage different cloud providers such as; AWS.
You will establish and employ Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools. They will have experience in the use of configuration management automation tools such as Terraform (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- 5 + years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, or operations
- Has hands on experience working on Amazon Web Services (AWS) including backup, advanced networking, and security infrastructure within a cloud data center
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform debugging
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity
- Adept at evaluating problems accurately and displaying sound judgment
- Familiarity with a broad portfolio of AWS infrastructure tools (EKS, EBS, S3, EC2, RDS, IAM, Route 53, VPC) and experience with cloud infrastructure management and automation technologies (Terraform)
- Good experience in Kubernetes and automating deployment in production environments
- Good experience in secret management such as; Hashicorp Vault
- Scripting (shell or python) skills for monitoring and automation
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.