To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500895019
This is a new Senior eDiscovery Manager position working for a global law firm based in London.
This role is a mix of technical and consulting – the right candidate will be working on technical tasks as well as consulting lawyers and clients and project managing.
You will assist in running the project management team and assist in creating eDiscovery solutions to reflect the requirements of each case.
- Consulting with and providing advice to lawyers & clients on data identifications as well as collections and processing
- Using early case assessment / ECA strategies and workflows
- Working on doc review / document review strategies.
- Leading the Project management team
- Experience leading and managing diverse teams.
- 5 years eDiscovery project management experience.
- Law firm experience (highly desirable.) Experience working at a litigation support service.
- Relativity Certifications – Relativity Expert or Relativity Master.
- 3+ years Relativity experience.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.