The appointed Senior Group Manager will be responsible for a variety of tasks. This company desires a candidate that will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, oversee budgets and agendas for projects conducted by teams in addition to recruiting, motivating and developing staff. It is crucial that the chosen candidate is amplifying their individual contribution, their professional growth and their capability to work effectively with their colleagues as a collective.
What does the role involve?
- Directing multiple teams responsible for organisation data protection.
- Leading and developing policies regarding CTS security architecture, security monitoring and auditing, incident reporting/response and forensics.
- Managing extensive information security projects and resourcing
- Connecting with business process owners to ensure ongoing alignment.
- Participating in the planning and implementation of security for complex CTS projects.
- Evaluating security applications and systems.
- Exhibits recommendations to senior management.
- Establish advanced ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis to justify investment in security and/or COB controls to mitigate risks.
- Presents advanced analyses to senior management with recommendations aligning needs and capabilities of customers or businesses
- Evaluates new and emerging products and technologies, recommending which technologies to implement, develops functional specifications and documentation.
Can I apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience required (advanced degree preferred)
- 12+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required,
- Experience in the security or financial services industry is a bonus
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact +1 (646) 661 2835 or Matthew.chipchase@BeecherMadden.com