Role Summary: You will be joining the SOC team at a consultancy at the cutting edge of information security.
What does the role involve?
- Working closely with the SOC on tooling and assist with new products.
- Co-ordinating and performing scheduled maintenance on the platform and customers premises equipment for patching and upgrades.
- Acting as a technical escalation point for the team and to assist with resolving complex issues.
Can I apply?
- Do you have advanced experience of scripting (Bash, Perl, PhP, Python, etc.)?
- Time-management and organizational skills to manage a variety of tasks, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Are you familiar with the following technologies; Linux, Windows SCCM, VMware, ITSM toolsets?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please call 020 7382 7980