Senior Manager Cyber Security, London £100,000 – £120,000 +Bonus
My client are global investment bank looking to hire a Senior Manager – Cyber Security.
You will be working in a Global Cyber Team providing Cyber Security services across the global but with the main focus being on London. This role will work across a variety of different areas within the bank.
This new position is an important addition to the Cyber Security team.
You will be reporting into the Head of Cyber for this role.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Creating and executive Cyber programmes to meet with standards and policies in the bank.
- Being a go between technology teams and business teams across the business and aiding in mitigating Cyber Security Risks and Information Security risks.
- You will be delivering a Sec Ops – Security Operations setup and overseeing any suppliers that support this, manage security reviews on a variety of different projects.
- Work closely with various other areas of tech including Infrastructure teams and App Sec Application delivery teams, Ops Risk and Compliance setups as well as audit & legal to advise and understand Cyber Security and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Implement IT risk, Cyber Security and Ops Risk frameworks.
- Stakeholder communication
- Investment Banking Experience
- Any of the following Cyber certs: CRISC, CISM, CISSP, ISSMP, GIACs (any)
- 10+ Years Cyber Security Experience.
- Policies and Controls experience.
- Security operations
- Risk mitigation plans.
Contact Edward Carr today on: email@example.com
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a
market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment
agency and equal opportunities recruiter.