To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr email@example.com or call 02073827980
This role involves working for a global consultancy client based in London. This client have a huge backing and some aggressive growth plans across their Cyber Security Services offering. This client have an impressive client list which ranges across a huge amount of different industries – the projects and workload and end clients are always varied and interesting.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Business Development – proven success in selling Cyber Security services with big ticket new business wins.
- Developing Solutions – creating new solutions. Identifying new growth areas – responsible for the development of new solutions to reflect market trends and demand in the market.
- Delivering Projects – Team management and Team Delivery. Working with leads and senior executives.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Information security assessments
- 3rd party vendor experience
- Ethical Hacking/Penetration testing
- Network Security
- Cloud security assessments
- IT security technology implementations
- IS solutions
- Data security
Certifications & Qualifications (highly preferable):
- Industry Related Degree
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.