To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02073827980
This is an excellent opportunity for a consultancy candidate who cannot achieve promotion where they are or want a different more progressive collaborative working environment. Perfectly suited for someone who is fed up of the way things are done where they are and wants to join a forward thinking modern consultancy business.
The setup in this business is that everyone is progressed and managed individually – This is a results based business not a wait your turn type company.
If successful you will be involved in:
- Business Development – proven success in selling Cyber Security services with big ticket new business wins.
- Developing Solutions – creating new solutions. Identifying new growth areas – responsible for the development of new solutions to reflect market trends and demand in the market.
- Delivering Projects – Team management and Team Delivery. Working with leads and senior executives.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience in Information security assessments & 3rd party vendor experience
- Ethical Hacking/Penetration testing & Network Security experience
- Experience with Cloud security assessments, IT security technology implementations & data security
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.