Job Title: Senior Security Analyst
Location: New York
Rewards: $100,000 – $150,000 (base salary)
A leading North American Bank based in New York are looking to add a Security Analyst to their Incident Response team. This position supports across the security functions including policy, architecture and engineering.
What does the role involve?
- Provide analysis, direction and conclusions on business needs
- Assists in the development of the security program across different platforms
- Ensures all risks are being mitigated and all security concerns are addressed
Can I apply?
- Do you have 3-4 years’ experience within security and specifically incident response?
- Do you have experience with reporting and communicating with the business to develop the security program?
- Do you have experience in developing a security program especially within financial services?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading bank to drive forwards their security focused approach.
BeecherMadden is a provider of Cyber Security specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Karl Sharman or call +1 646 661 2835
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.