Role Summary: You will be working within the security monitoring/SOC Team which involves providing analysis and monitoring of the company environment and systems.
What does the role involve?
– You will be the first level of response for security events.
– You will create and maintain system documentation for security event processing
– Interprets, analyses, and reports all events in accordance with computer network directives which also includes initiating, responding and reporting
Can I apply?
– Do you have 5+ years intrusion monitoring, incident response and mitigation, threat research and web application security.
– Do you have 5+ years using ArcSight, Splunk, and/or similar SIEM experience.
– Do you have the ability to read and write scripts in a range of languages e.g PHP, KSH Powershell etc.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the a SOC team with a global bank.