Senior Security Engineer £80,000 basic, 15% Bonus +Benefits
I am hiring for a Senior Security engineer role paying up to £80,000 basic for the right candidate 15% Bonus. You will be working in a Global Information Security Team focused on protecting systems and networks as well as email and cloud security & infrastructure. This new hire has a vital role in keeping the organisation safe and secure.
If you have worked alongside a SOC before / currently and have experience in administering security platforms and worked in the designing of these security platforms and systems this will be the perfect position for you!
This Cyber Team is respected across the UK my client offer a collaborative working environment, clear career progression and a rare chance to work across several security setups within the business.
- You will be responsible for administering various different security platforms for the Security Operations Centre SOC.
- You will work with and be a part of tech design teams creating and designing security systems as well as cyber services to reflect company demand and manage company risks.
- This role will see the right Security engineer deliver new solutions as well as ongoing system upgrades and different enhancements / new versions.
- Researching and then applying various different and innovative sec solutions to challenges and problems facing the business.
- Work closely with and support the Security Operations Centre as well as the Governance Risk and Compliance teams to achieve the best Cyber outcomes for the business.
- Overlooking and providing assessments and risks reviews for vendor agreements.
- Cyber Security Degree or computing degree or similar
- Cyber knowledge and experience in the following verticals:
1. Networking Security / Network Security – Securing networks
2. Email Security setups and systems
3. Cloud Sec
4. Infrastructure Security experience
- A clear and successful career in Security Engineering You will need to have worked with Microsoft Cloud Sec before hand have a solid understanding of Endpoint Security as well as Network Security and ideally experience in using QRadar preferable on Cloud – if you have a Sec Ops or Security Operations Centre background or experience working closely with the SOC this will be a perfect fit for you.
- This role is really for someone who can work as a security engineer and who understands how different business areas come together and need to be Cyber Secure if you have knowledge of scripting experience and scripting languages or have come from that background this will be perfect for you: (Python for example or Bash scripting). The ability to work with and contribute vendor troubleshooting sessions and be the person to diagnose these and resolve these and any policy issues.
- Excellent communication skills will be needed for this role due to the amount of interacting with other business areas required.
Contact Edward Carr at BeecherMadden or apply directly today.
Please forward on to anyone you know of who will be interested in a position like this.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.